Tired.
Hello. I'm really tired. I could lay down on my bed and fall asleep straight away kind of tired. My fingers are too lazy/tired to type kind of tired (but I'm here blogging about my weekend anyway). I'm so tired and whiney and stone and grouchy but I'm keeping myself awake anyway just to wait for Jon's call kind of tired. Ggxx.
Yes anyway, my weekend was ..alright. Not as great as I would have liked, but not too bad either. I woke up to a rainy Saturday morning, slept in (unintentionally hahaha) and skipped cca. Then there was Gen's birthday party at SGCC in the evening, so Jon and I met in town in the late afternoon before going down to Gardens together. That night turned out bad bad bad, cos my mum showed up at the club and like, it was bad. I was stone all the way, and totally had no peace or freedom to be near him. Chilled and tried to have fun with Trin and Jianwei in the arcade. Only until after the birthday cake did we spend some time together before they went off to Cheeky Monkeys and Jianwei sent me home.
Today was much better. Had CIP in the early afternoon - dragon boating at Kallang. It was quite fun. We played the viking game which was mildly thrilling and eggciting, and our boat won the race at the end! Minus the getting wet, sticky, with salt water in your hair and in your eyes, not forgetting that ..girl. My cheeks are burnt. But they've always been rosy-ish so I guess it's not so obvious. I've always liked water sports and doing this for CIP is quite slack haha yay. Aha then rushed back to Huijia's place to shower before rushing down to Cine in time for the movie with Jon. Bloody hell, I've never walked that long that fast, ever. Anyway, finally caught Transformers and it was awesome yo. A bit too much metal but way way way too cool. Hahaha I was freezing inside the theatre though, with only my t-shirt and fbts.
So here I am, back at home, had my dinner (I skipped lunch, more like I didn't have time to eat) and there's school tmrw. Erms.
I love this song. Goodnight. (:
Yes anyway, my weekend was ..alright. Not as great as I would have liked, but not too bad either. I woke up to a rainy Saturday morning, slept in (unintentionally hahaha) and skipped cca. Then there was Gen's birthday party at SGCC in the evening, so Jon and I met in town in the late afternoon before going down to Gardens together. That night turned out bad bad bad, cos my mum showed up at the club and like, it was bad. I was stone all the way, and totally had no peace or freedom to be near him. Chilled and tried to have fun with Trin and Jianwei in the arcade. Only until after the birthday cake did we spend some time together before they went off to Cheeky Monkeys and Jianwei sent me home.
Today was much better. Had CIP in the early afternoon - dragon boating at Kallang. It was quite fun. We played the viking game which was mildly thrilling and eggciting, and our boat won the race at the end! Minus the getting wet, sticky, with salt water in your hair and in your eyes, not forgetting that ..girl. My cheeks are burnt. But they've always been rosy-ish so I guess it's not so obvious. I've always liked water sports and doing this for CIP is quite slack haha yay. Aha then rushed back to Huijia's place to shower before rushing down to Cine in time for the movie with Jon. Bloody hell, I've never walked that long that fast, ever. Anyway, finally caught Transformers and it was awesome yo. A bit too much metal but way way way too cool. Hahaha I was freezing inside the theatre though, with only my t-shirt and fbts.
So here I am, back at home, had my dinner (I skipped lunch, more like I didn't have time to eat) and there's school tmrw. Erms.
I love this song. Goodnight. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home